Whether it’s delivery of our flagship core open programs in-company, just for your employees, or custom building uniquely tailored development solutions for your organisation, AIM WA+UWA Business School Executive Education’s customised executive development programs are a powerful way to improve sustainable individual, team and organisational performance effectiveness.
Our design and delivery experts will work with you to co-develop executive learning programs to achieve organisational transformation, inspire leadership, effect change management strategies or implement general management performance improvement across functional areas of your business.
Features of our customised programs include:
- Co-development with your experts to ensure internal ownership of programs and capture existing corporate knowledge
- Business case scenario analysis tailored to your strategies
- Action learning syndicate projects based on your organisation’s strategic imperatives
- Experiential team building to improve executive team performance
- Personalised analysis of executive peak performance and work-life balance
- Accreditation towards UWA Business School qualifications (discretionary where programs meet UWABS requirements)
Our world class faculty members and consultants have a breadth of experience in the public, private, co-operative/mutual, and not-for-profit sectors. We can meet any organisational need.
We believe that for maximum organisational impact a whole of organisation approach is essential to ensure specific opportunities and challenges are met.
Our philosophy is based on collaboration, experience and innovation, working with organisations to identify, understand, design and then deliver and evaluate bespoke solutions.
Our methodologies incorporate world’s best practice in:
- Business Simulations
- Truly experiential learning using professional improvisation actors, action learning and real plays
- Harvard Case Study methodology
- A vast coaching and mentoring network comprising of highly regarded experts from a range of industries
- Individual, team and organisational diagnostic and assessment, evaluations and development plans
- Masterclasses; sessions to supplement, reinforce or provide an additional value-add to the organisation and its leaders
- Research; we have access to world’s best research knowledge intended to drive and feed our program offerings